WEB SITE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE
You are attempting to access L Brands Access (the "Site"). Your access to the Site was and continues to be contingent upon your acceptance of and agreement to the terms of the User Agreement for the Site. No information on the Site should be accessed, disclosed, distributed, or modified expect for the Permitted Purposes specified in the User Agreement. This is a L Brands, Inc. (LBI) site for which you must be an authorized user. LBI may, for any reason, intercept, access, use, and disclose any information that is communicated by or through , or which is stored on, an LBI device, facilitating service and network, and/or application. These rights apply wherever that information may be located.
Ownership and Monitoring
LBI respects your privacy. But LBI monitors and inspects its assets when it believes it is appropriate and necessary. These assets include its Network of communications and computing capabilities provided to its associates. Accordingly, LBI may, for any reason, intercept, access, use, and disclose any information that is communicated by or through, or which is stored on, the Network. These rights apply wherever that information may be located, such as laptop computers and peripheral devices.
Your User ID and Password (Credentials)
You must create and use nontrivial passwords by combining letters, numbers and special characters. You must not use easy-to-guess and -find passwords, such as proper names, popular song or movie titles, or passwords that anyone may find on your desk. Here are some examples of weak, prohibited passwords: PASSWORD, PASSWORD1, 02DEC1995, LBRANDS. You may not exceed the scope of your authorization or share any of your LBI-issued user IDs and passwords with anyone for any reason.
Change your password frequently. Do not disclose your credentials to anyone. You are fully responsible for safeguarding and protecting your credentials. Notify the LTS Technology Assistance Center immediately if you lose your credentials or believe that someone else has obtained them.
You are solely responsible for procuring equipment and connectivity to access this site remotely via the Internet.
You must treat all Confidential Information as confidential and proprietary information of LBI, and you must use such information solely for the purpose of your duties at LBI. Disclosure of Confidential Information may only be made to persons who have a need to know for purposes expressly contemplated by LBI. "Confidential Information" includes any information disclosed to or known by you which is not generally known outside LBI and relates to LBI's business (such as fashion, design, merchandising, pricing, financial performance and projections, processes, strategies, computer systems, associates, vendors, customers, and real estate), materials that reflect or pertain to the Confidential Information, and Material Nonpublic Information.
If at any time you possess or learn of Material Nonpublic Information relating to LBI, you must refrain from (a) trading in LBI's securities, and (b) disclosing or tipping such information to other persons who may trade on the basis of the information. "Material" information about a company is information that a reasonable investor would find important in determining whether to trade a security, or, the disclosure of which could reasonably be expected to affect the market price of the company's securities. Information is "nonpublic" if it has not been broadly disseminated to the general public.
This site may contain links to sites that are not affiliated with LBI. LBI is not responsible for the content on, or functionality of, these linked sites.
You may not do any of the following on or through this site:
- Access, use, duplicate, or introduce, or modify, any content unless necessary for your duties at LBI.
- Provide information about yourself that is inaccurate, incomplete or untrue.
- Interfere with, restrict, or inhibit any other user from the use and enjoyment of the site.
- Decompile, disassemble, probe, reverse-engineer, translate, merge, or prepare derivative works of, content on this site.
- Impersonate, or misrepresent your affiliation with, any person or entity.
- Collect anyone's personal information through this site, unless explicitly authorized by LBI to do so.
- Introduce, upload, copy, post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or participate in the transfer of malicious code, viruses, corrupted files, other similar software or programs, or any software or content that violates copyright law or the applicable software license agreement.
- Jeopardize the operation of LBI's computer networks and systems.
- Compromise the security of any portion of this site, or use any of this site in any manner or for any purpose that is not specifically authorized by LBI. This includes without limitation attempts to modify, "hack", "scan", or "sniff" network traffic; probe hosts; or disrupt the network in any manner.
- Send solicitations of any kind including, without limitation, mass email, junk mail, surveys, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or other forms of unauthorized communication or any other forms of communication in violation of LBI's Solicitation & Distribution policy contained within The Guide.
- Automate the process of obtaining, downloading, uploading, transferring or transmitting any content to or from this site.
- Use this site for any purpose that is unlawful, tortious, abusive, intrusive on another's privacy, harassing, libelous, defamatory, offensive, obscene, threatening, or harmful.
- Share login or password information with any other person or entity; use another associate's login or password; or attempt to access resources to which you have not been given authorized access by LBI.
L Brands 2012. All Rights Reserved. This site includes proprietary and confidential material protected by unpublished copyright. You may not copy, modify, publish, transmit, display, create derivative works of, sell, transfer or in any way use the content of this Site for any purpose unless specifically authorized by LBI.
Termination of Access to and Use of Site
LBI may, in its sole discretion, immediately, and without notice, revoke your access to this site. Your right to access this site begins, at the earliest, with your employment by LBI; and ends, at the latest, 30 days from termination of your employment with LBI for any reason. You must cease accessing this site by the 30th day following your termination from LBI unless your access is earlier revoked by LBI. After termination you should direct all questions to "HR Direct".
Your breach of any obligation in these terms and conditions of use is grounds for disciplinary action (up to and including termination of employment), and civil and criminal penalties. LBI may report any such matter to law enforcement and cooperate with any prosecution.
Disclaimer of Warranty
THIS SITE (AND ACCESS TO IT) IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" AND WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, THE ABSENCE OF ANY ERRORS AND OMISSIONS ON THE SITE, OR STATUTORY OF ANY KIND. LBI ALSO DISCLAIMS ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY DAMAGES YOU MAY SUFFER (E.G., FOR LOSS OF DATA, DELAYS, NONDELIVERIES, MISDELIVERIES, SERVICE INTERRUPTIONS, OR L BRAND'S ERRORS OR OMISSIONS).
Limitation of Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL LBI BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OF ANY KIND RELATING IN ANY WAY TO THIS SITE FOR ANY REASON (E.G., FROM SERVICE INTERRUPTION; SUSPENSION OR TERMINATION OF SERVICE; UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO, OR ALTERATION OF, YOUR CONTENT STORED ON OR TRANSMITTED THROUGH THIS SITE; OR YOUR INABILITY TO ACCESS THIS SITE).
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, THIS LIABILITY EXCLUSION APPLIES TO ALL DAMAGES, WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL AND UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT, EQUITY OR AT LAW, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA, OR OTHER INTANGIBLES.
By clicking "I agree" you will evidence your intention to execute or adopt our electronic contracting process for the purpose of signing this agreement ("User Agreement") with your legally binding, electronic signature. Your electronic signature will acknowledge that you have read and understood this User Agreement and agree to its terms. I acknowledge that revisions may occur to the User Agreement and that neither the changes nor anything in the User Agreement will constitute a contract of employment with me.